WHAT IS CERAMIC COATING?
Ceramic coating is a liquid polymer coating for vehicle that is applied to its exterior. During application, the polymer chemically bonds with the car’s factory paint. This creates a layer of protection that can only be removed through abrasion.
PERFECT FOR NEW ENGLAND WEATHER!
- Super Slick & Glossy Finish – Car looks like new &
- Great for easy cleaning
- Fills in every scratch & imperfection
- Creates a protective barrier
- Hydrophobic – Repels water and other harmful elements
- Safe for use on all surfaces – paint, glass, metal, plastic and more
- Long Lasting Results – lasts 20x longer than traditional wax
- Great for trim, bumpers, wheels, tires, leather and more